Buffalo, NY Band Funktional Flow- In the studio.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of accompanying the band Funktional Flow to the studio!
This was there first time recording in a studio and they did fantastic!
I really enjoyed photographing them and documenting their time in the studio.
I can't say enough good things about the studio they recorded in.
If you are not familiar with this band definitely check them out.
www.Facebook.com/FunktionalFlow
www.FunktionalFlow.com




















I really enjoy photographing musicians!! I will be sure to post once Funktional Flow releases their cd! 

www.LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com




2 comments:

Unknown said...

And what did they decide to call their CD? Great pictures Lins, capturing moods and momentous emototion memory makign you so rock at. Thanks for posting for us to peruse :)

Lindsey Robinson Photography said...

Thanks Mike! There album will be released in May! That is when the name will be announced!

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...