{Celebrating Moms} Lindsey Robinson Photography

On mother's day this year I gave away a complementary session on my FACEBOOK. I wanted to gift a mother a session of her family but I also wanted to focus on capturing beautiful pictures of a mom. This session is taking place today! I'm very excited to meet this family and take their photos. But most importantly I'm looking forward to capturing beautiful photographs of the mother. As moms we spend so much time behind the camera and never get really good photographs of ourself.

I was reading Krista Lund Photography's blog this morning, she is starting 'The Mom Project'. I LOVE this idea! I always want to give back with my photography. I'm always searching for new ways to share my art. I'm going to join Krisa Lund in 'The Mom Project'.

Do you want to be a part of this project? Are you a mother who is always behind the camera? Share with me why you would like to be a part of this project in the comments below. Please include your email address & full name. I will randomly pick moms throughout the year. Each mom will receive a complementary session and one gift print. You can use the complementary session for photographs of your whole family but I do want to take time to capture images of just mom! Also the free gift print must be used to print a photo of just mom!! I will also include 3 water marked, low resolution digital files to share online. My contract & model release must be signed but there is no financial commitment!

I look forward to hearing from you all!! Feel free to share this blog post with your friends!!


{Hunter & I}

xo

2 comments:

Jennifer Liberatore said...

What a fabulous idea! I'm definitely a Mom that has ZERO photos of me in them!!!! Would love to get involved. Jennifer Liberatore
sportojenn@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You my lovely friend have way more than enough pictures of myself with my family, but this is a GREAT idea Linds!!! Would love to get involved and help you out!! We love you!!!!
Heather Pitass
pitassh15@verizon.net

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...