{The Mom Project} Family Life- East Aurora, NY


I had so much fun with this family!! This is Jennifer and her boys! She took part in my mom project and brought her kiddos along! We had fun! These three boys were full of energy and really sweet!










I love these photos, such a special moment!









Name: Jennifer 
Kids (Name/Age): Austin - 7, Chase - 6 and Seth - 4.  I also have two step children, JT - 14 and Tyler - 10.
What is your favorite color? Deep regal purple
What is your favorite family memory? Birthdays!  We make a big deal of birthdays in our family.
What was the thing you did as a mother that you're proudest of? Bringing my children into this world!  It's a tough, but rewarding experience.
What value(s) did you try to teach your children? Honesty and compassion for others.
What music, poetry, art, books, or movies have most inspired you and why? I am always inspired by a good song.  I don't have a "favorite" genre of music though.  I like to hear the music and feel the connection.
What has being a mother taught you? That there is nothing I cannot do.  Whether is doing something for the benefit of my children, or getting through a personal struggle.  I always keep in mind that I have beautiful children to live for and I can get through anything for their sake.



_________________________________________________________


I love..
how Seth's broken arm didn't slow him down a bit!
watching the boys listen to their mama read to them
running through the tall grass trying to keep up with these three!! 
the photo of Austin chasing Jenn
I love Chase's silly face 

:) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...