Life = Art | Lifestyle inspired session

A few weeks ago I announced that I was shifting my focus to lifestyle photography. You can read my blog post about that HERE! Since announcing Life = Art sessions I've had a big response! Along with announcing lifestyle inspired sessions I also revamped my prices (which are still 50% for all portfolio building session! This will change soon!). I introduced flat rate packages with digital files at very reasonable prices! I want my clients to have their images to enjoy forever!  I will still be offering more traditional portrait pricing and options but I'm very excited about the Life = Art session!!! 


Last week I met up with Heather & Chris, they are a young couple and were so much fun!!
 Check out their Life = Art session!! 














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...