Announcement: Graphic Design {Buffalo, NY}

For a while now I have been playing around with graphic design. I've designed Funktional Flow's website and their press kit from scratch. I've also designed numerous event posters for bands as well as for my photography business. I really enjoy graphic design as a creative outlet! The more I play around with it, the more I love it! I know I still have a long way to go but I feel like I'm at a good starting point to start accepting clients in need of graphic designs. My main focus is on band posters &  press kits, but I'm open to other jobs as well! I love a creative challenge!

Go HERE to see more of my work.


Custom Facebook Profile Photos


Posters










I'm charging $15 per poster with three chances to make changes! 

Email me for more info: Contact@LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com
www.LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...