Katie + John | Acoustic Duo

Growing up Katie was one of my best friends! I have so many fond memories of the time I spent with her and her family!  One of my fondest memories is how Katie's mom use to sing karaoke, she was such a great singer and so much fun! It is know surprise to me that Katie also has a beautiful voice! Katie has recently started an acoustic duo with her friend John. They are seriously awesome!! The name of their duo is Road to Recovery. You can find them on facebook and if you get a chance to see them live.. GO!!

Here are a few shots from their session. What a beautiful fall day in East Aurora, NY!








www.LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com

Find me on facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...