Dani-fit :: Lindsey Robinson Photography

The new year is upon us! I for one am making some resolutions for the new year! They are revolve around taking better care of myself; body, mind & spirt. One of the resolutions on my list is I am going to exercise at least 4 times a week! Hopefully more, but I want to set realistic goals so that I can reach them! I haven't ever been big on exercising, I've never really found a specific exercise that I really enjoyed and felt like I could stick with... until now!! I am in love with Dani-fit! Dani-fit is a really awesome cardio dance class! It's 60 minutes long and so fun! It's like a zumba class but you dance to Hip Hop, Rock, and other popular songs! It is seriously so much fun! Classes are currently offered in Armor and East Aurora! The first class is free so really you have nothing to loose!! I'm so glad I have found a fun way to exercise and I've already noticed my body changing and getting stronger!

I had the pleasure of photographing Danielle as she filmed her first Dani-fit exercise video in Buffalo, NY !! This was seriously so much fun! Here are some photos from the shoot! 


























For more info on Dani-fit - www.danifitbuffalo.com/
Find me on facebook!! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...