Buffalo NY Musician Photographer - Slip Madigan


I've recently introduced myself by email to a number of Buffalo based bands. I would really like to start working with more bands with my photography as well as design work, posters and such! If you are in a band and missed this email you can check it out here. http://eepurl.com/gDnzz

A few weeks ago I photographed the band Slip Madigan. They are a great group of guys, they all have great personalities. I really enjoyed working with them. We decided to hike to the Eternal Flame which is a park of Chestnut Ridge here in Orchard Park, NY. This was a great location for photos! Here are some of my favorite shots of the guys! If you are not familiar with the band definitely check them out! HERE is a recent article written about the band by Buffalo's music critic Jeff Miers.








In order to get all of these great shots.. I got super muddy!! 









Check Slip Madigan out on Facebook www.facebook.com/slipmadiganband
Or go to their website www.slipmadigan.com/

As always check out more of my work on my website www.LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com
and find me on facebook




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...