Venturing into the design world | Buffalo: Graphic Arts

I've always been an artistic person, ever since I was a young kid! Art is something I have always loved. I have recently announced in blog post (you can read it HERE) that I am going to start taking on graphic design work. I've actually changed my major and I am working towards obtaining a certificate in web design and a degree in Visual Communications- Graphic Arts & Design. I will be the first to admit that I have a ton to learn but this is what I want to do with my life! I want to create art through both photography & graphic design. So I have tons of ideas and I'm excited to use all the new skills I have learned on band posters & design work!


Here's the scoop: For a limited time I'm offering a free poster  to all new clients (no strings attached!). If you are in a band and need a poster for a show contact me and let me know the details and any ideas you might have and I'll come up with something for you... for FREE. Any additional posters need are only $15 per poster. You have three opportunities to request changes to your design for no additional cost! ]

Check out my website: www.LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com
Email me: Contact@LindseyRobinsonPhotography.com
Also you can find me on facebook:  HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some LOVE!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...